Saturday, December 15, 2012

Regret is too light a word.

Sometimes I just wonder if I've made all the wrong decisions all this time. I feel like I've lost everything. Everything I barely had. I don't know what to do.

Yet I know that You work all things for my good. Because I do love You..and I am called according to Your purpose. You will finish the work You have begun. You are true to Your promises. Nothing can thwart Your purposes in my life. Nothing can separate me from Your love. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be. Oh keep my eyes on You...keep my heart and mind steadfast on You and wrap my heart in Your peace. Give me faith to trust what You say. Let Your words loom larger than my circumstances. Let me find rest in You. Saturate me in Your presence and fill me with Your Spirit. I need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment